We are committed to protecting your privacy and always act in full compliance with the current UK Data Protection Act.
We only collect information about you if you email or telephone us.
We only use this information to process your enquiry efficiently and provide the best possible service
– Ask for more information than necessary or store it for longer than necessary
– Disclose any of your personal details to any third party unless you have given us permission (Please note: we reserve the right to cooperate with law enforcement officials and have no legal liability for such disclosures)
– Protect all your personal data from access by unauthorised parties
– Provide you with full details of any data we store about you on request
It is your responsibility to check all materials for possible viruses before downloading from this website for any purpose.
This website may contain links to other websites operated and controlled by parties other than Fife Business Week. Such links are provided for your convenience only and their inclusion does not imply any endorsement of material on such websites or any association with their operators. You use such links at your own risk and Fife Business Week accepts no responsibility for any linked sites.
We exclude, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, and save in respect of death or personal injury arising from our negligence, all liability of any claims, losses, demands or damages arising directly or indirectly out of, or in any way connected with, your use of, or inability to access, the Fife Business Week website.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the Fife Business Week website is fully operational and error-free, we cannot guarantee this and therefore accept no responsibility for any defects and/or interruptions of the Fife Business Week website and shall be released from our obligations under this Disclaimer in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of the Fife Business Week website.
Fife Business Week and the hosts of this website accept no responsibility for, and exclude all liability in connection with, browsing this site, downloading any material from it and all the matters listed above.
Fife Business Week make no (and expressly disclaim all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this website, including, but not limited to, any liability for errors, inaccuracies, omissions and warranties or merchantability.
The contents of this website (including all text and artwork) are protected by copyright. You may view or download any part of parts of this site for private purposes but you are not permitted, without our permission, to:
– Store this site, or any part of this site, for purposes other than those set out in this paragraph.
– Print copies of this site, or any part of this site, except for your own personal or private viewing purposes.
– Reproduce, copy or transmit this site, or any part of this site, in any way, for any purpose or in any other medium.
Cookies are very small files that are stored on your computer when you visit most websites. They are sent back and forth between the website’s server and your Internet browser to allow the website to remember actions you’ve made.
Most Internet browsers allow users to control the acceptance of cookies via the browser’s settings. Visit allaboutcookies.org to find out how to configure these settings on a number of major browsers.
You can opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites by installing Google’s opt-out browser add-on.